How To Get a Firearms Licence?
How to get a firearms licence in NSW?
- You will need to do a firearms safety course that will latter support your application to the nsw firearms registry contact windsor firearms to book in your course 1300 243 308 or email your inquiry
- You can download a p650 form from our website
- If you can answer no to all 6 questions then all is sweet.
- Proceed bring your p650 form on the day of course with proof of id such as drivers licence /school pass etc
- Phone the NSW Firearms Registry on 1300 362 562 or email your request for a new firearms licence specifific to your needs ,a,b,c,d,g,h (note that windsor firearms cater for a,b,c licence categories)
- You will need a genuine reason to support your application. Recreational hunting. Vermin control, target shooting, collecting, etc maybe be part of a club
- Post your application with your supporting documents such as the certificate for the firearms safety course , club membership etc and wait from firearms registry for photo advise in the mail so as you can finalise the final part of the process of receiving your licence.
This is done at the new service centres that where once the RMS sites
Any queries can be answered by ringing Windsor firearms on 1300 243 308 and Steve will be happy to assist.